DUE TO COVID19, UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR 2020.
Below you will find the flower show Schedule and also the Conditions of Entry.
You can also download this information as a pdf file from our Download Page.
SINGLE STEM OF IRIS — BEARDED IRIS
SINGLE STEM OF IRIS — BEARDLESS IRIS
SINGLE BLOOM OF IRIS
SINGLE STEMMED ROSE
SINGLE STEMMED HIPPEASTRUM
ANY OTHER SINGLE STEMMED FLOWER
FLORAL ART — IRIS TO BE DOMINANT (any embellishment allowed)
FLORAL ART — OTHER (any embellishment allowed)
POT (OR OTHER CONTAINER) — FEATURING IRIS
PHOTOGRAPHY — FLOWER/S (maximum size permitted 8ins X 10ins/20cm X 25cm)
PHOTOGRAPHY — GARDEN SHOT (maximum size permitted 8ins X 10ins/20cm X 25cm)
PHOTOGRAPHY — LANDSCAPE (maximum size permitted 8ins X 10ins/20cm X 25cm)
PHOTOGRAPHY — ANIMALS (maximum size permitted 8ins X 10ins/20cm X 25cm)
PHOTOGRAPHY — INSECTS (maximum size permitted 8ins X 10ins/20cm X 25cm)
JUNIORS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ENTER ALL SECTIONS AND WILL BE GIVEN SEPARATE CLASSIFICATION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- All Exhibitors must pay the hall entry cost ($3.00 on Show Day).
- Each competition entry is at the cost of the Exhibitor.
Cost of $1.00 for up to 3 entries or $4.00 for 4 or more entries per exhibitor.
- All Exhibitors to complete an entry form for each entry. (To identify entry item).
- Only one Exhibitor number per Exhibitor.
- Entries must be received no later than 8.00am on the day.
Hall will be open for entries at 6.30am on SHOW day.
- Entries will also be received by stewards in the hall – Friday strictly between the hours of 3pm & 6pm ONLY.
- Photographic entries may be left for entry prior. (please contact & arrange at a mutual convenience)
- JUDGING will commence at 8.15am sharp.
- Entries may be collected after SHOW closing at 3pm.
- Prizes to be collected at SHOW closing at 3pm.
Or contact Lyz on 6559 1275 to arrange later collection.
- All Exhibitors enter at their own risk.
- SHOW is open to the public ONLY after judging is DONE.
- The Judges decision will be final.
- The Chief Steward reserves the right to Cancel, Alter, Vary or refuse any entry.
- Matters not covered in this schedule will be ruled by the Chief Steward.
- Exhibitors are reminded that whilst all care taken is assured, it is to be distinctly understood that the onus is on the Exhibitor and should any article be lost or stolen, this is not the responsibility of the B.C.Y. & C. Assoc. inc., B.C.Y. & C. Hall, KINSpirit or any of the Stewards involved in the “Accent on IRIS” FLOWER SHOW.